The MODENA Retractor System is used for tumor resections of the thyroid gland with a robot system through an axillary access. The retractor will be mounted at the operating table on the robot side and can be approximately adjusted. Accurate setting will be done from operating side.
In this process the surgeon has the possibilty to change the following adjustments:
- vertical height of pillar
- horizontal depth of boom tube
- angle of blade
The surgeon can choose between six different sizes of blades. Blades are available in two different lengths and three spreadings.
- Development: has been realized in close contact with hospital/end user
- Tested: more than 200 successful operations
- Material: stainless steel in high medical quality MADE IN GERMANY
- Non-conductive:because of use of medical peek at interface between blade and blade holding fixture
- Design: optimized arrangement of parts – space-saving (slim design) ergonomic design of blades
- Handling: easy to use due to sophisticated technology
- Safe: all single parts are safeguarded and can’t be dismounted without intentional release easy to clean – dismountable into single parts
- Sterile: socket clamp can be connected at table on top of sterile surgical drape
- Innovative: patent pending features
- Approximate adjustment of height through quick fastener at robot side
- Accurate setting can be done from operating side
- Blades are easily changeable, but safely locked
- Automatic adaption to operation field due to rotation of boom and blade (no “pressure necrosis”)
Helpful suggestions for use
- Please use “Full Screen Modus” and function of magnification (“Loupe”) to take a closer look to contents of catalogue.
- Please use “Search Box” on top right to find specific items you are looking for.