CEATEC MAXOP Retractor is an interdisciplinary surgical retractor system
- The system is modular in construction and retaining arms can be positioned according to specified operating field.
- MAXOP Blade Holder can be fixed to any area of retaining system.
- Because of our innovative blade holding locking system, it’s possible to change the blade – without dismantling the holder itself – within a few seconds (Press-Click-Locking/PCL).
- Same blade can be user-defined utilized as swivel blade or as fixated blade by turning the rotating wheel.
- The self retaining modular construction makes the MAXOP Retractor system efficient and optimally cost-effective to use.
- Paediatric Surgery
- Endoprothetic Hip
- Transplant Surgery
Helpful suggestions for use
- Please use “Full Screen Modus” and function of magnification (“Loupe”) to take a closer look to contents of catalogue.
- Please use “Search Box” on top right to find specific items you are looking for.
Assembling of MAXOP Retractor