- Brand new surgical instruments must be cleaned before the first sterilization.
- Hemostats Forceps must be cleaned in the open state.
- Before sterilization, when compiling the operation baskets the grid lock/ratchet should be closed only in first gear. This will avoid that the instruments during sterilization (temperature increases to 134 °C) are under tension and stress fractures occur in the conclusion.
- Handover of instruments during operation will be improved.
- Sterilization is not a substitute for cleanliness!
Results of improper treatment
Internal corrosive stress crack
Perforating corrosion caused by chlorides